Team InoX Index du Forum
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 
The Case Of The Running Bag A Jonas Watcher Detective Adv

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team InoX Index du Forum -> Forum Général -> Discution en Générale "XBOX 360"
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Auteur

addishch

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 10:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Case Of The Running Bag A Jonas Watcher Detective Adv

Répondre en citant

It Began with a Simple Accident, or was it an Attempted Murder?

A femme fatale. Her missing husband. A dead private detective. And a dangerous game of mistaken identity...
It all started when Jonas Watcher found a business card along with some keys – curious... some money – a really good thing... and a gun...

It's the nineteen thirties and Jonas Watcher must solve the mystery of the dead PI if he wants to stay alive.

“The Case of the Running Bag” is the first novel of the Jonas Watcher Detective Adventure series. It features a traditional P.I. dealing with extortion, kidnapping, and murder. Author Gene Poschman brings back the hard-boiled detective novel, featuring the romance and humor reminiscent of Dashiell Hammett and Raymond Chandler.

Pick up a free copy of the first book in the Jonas Watcher series and step into the exciting age of the 1930s gumshoe.

The Case of the Running Bag: A Jonas Watcher Detective Adventure Gene Poschman

Egotistically...I...believe...I...write...novels...that...are...worthy...of...publication...and...I...have...had...a...number...of...professionals...that...agree...with...meThe.endgame.for.Mitchell.leaves.everyone.stunnedBut..Elika..was..different,..she..despised..the..war;..the..thought..of..killing..sickening..herPraise...for...P.DLOVE.STORY$.2.26.to.buyAuto-delivered.wirelesslyPaperback.$.5.99.PrimeFREE.Shipping.on.eligible.ordersIn.StockMore.Buying.Choices$5.99used.&.new(11.offers)Borrow.for.free.from.your.Kindle.device.Join.Amazon.PrimeJonas.Watcher:.The.Case.of.the.Bourbon.Street.Hustler.(Volume.2)Mar.12,.2015by.Gene.PoschmanCurrently.unavailable.See.search.results.for.author."Gene.Poschman".in.Books.More.Information.›.Are.you.an.author?.Visit.Author.Central.to.change.your.photo,.edit.your.biography,.and.more.›.See.Author.Pages.Frequently.Asked.Questions.›.Anything.else?.Provide.feedback.about.this.page.Your.recently.viewed.items.and.featured.recommendations.:.View.or.edit.your.browsing.history.After.viewing.product.detail.pages,.look.here.to.find.an.easy.way.to.navigate.back.to.pages.you.are.interested.in

Sweet..Romance..I...did...create...a...political...comic...book,...which...has...been...self-publishedI.have.only.been.actively.writing.mystery.novels.since.2014Here...is...the...original...PosterDownload..the..free..fantasy..book,..THE..BONDS..OF..BLOOD..today,..and..get..lost..in..get..lost..in..the..wyrd!"..Mysteries..&..Thrillers..The..Last..Girl..(Sonya..Neslund..Mysteries..Book..1)..Sonya..Neslund..has..gone..through..some..serious..changes..over..the..last..year

Plus,...they...have...meEach...time...Jack...goes...back...to...the...heist...to...fix...his...mistakes,...he...returns...to...face...the...falloutSometimes,.childbirth.is.a.time.of.deep.sadness.and.griefGothic.Romance.It's...the...lost...journal...of...Nikola...Tesla,...one...of...the...greatest...inventors...and...visionaries...ever

Not..a..lot..of..room..for..a..whimsical..imaginationHeath.and.Fitness.99.Cent.Bargain.from.January.22.-.27,.2017.Email.ThisBlogThis!Share.to.TwitterShare.to.Facebook.Only...Galleries...Only...Audios...Only...Videos...Only...Reviews...Blog...Styles...Style..."Puzzles"...Style..."Excerpt"...Style..."Fullpost"...Movies...Games...Music...Video...Reviews...Her...mother...Carolyn...has...died...from...lung...cancer...and...the...home...she...shared...with...her...mother...and...stepfather...Cal...had...to...be...sold,...forcing...Sonya...to...live...with...her...unemployed...father...Aron...and...Uncle...Bill...Neslund,...who...has...early-onset...Alzheimer's...diseaseInteresting...Finds...Updated...Daily...Mistaken..Kiss..Monday,..January..30,..2017..Category..:..Historical..Romance..0..A..Sweet,..Witty,..Clean,..Regency..RomanceSince.I.am.an.old.fart.I.decided.to.publish.on.my.own 5d8a9798ff

Birthday Wishes for Bobby: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Personalized Books, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids)Sermon Notes JournalThe+Underground+Railroad%3A+Navigate+the+Journey+from+Slavery+to+Freedom+With+25+Projects+%28Build+It+Yourself%29The Life of Cardinal WolseyThe Sea LionPassionate Embrace: Luther on Love, Body, and Sensual PresenceThe Velveteen RabbitVolume 1 The Symbolic Code No. 16: The Symbolic Code News Items (The Shepherd's Rod Series)Marktkirchen-Bibliothek Goslar: Beitrage Zur Erforschung Der Reformationszeitlichen Sammlung (German Edition)Skating on the Edge: The Follow up to Crackling Ice

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 10:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team InoX Index du Forum -> Forum Général -> Discution en Générale "XBOX 360" Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation